A select group of our recruiters specialize in accounting and finance recruiting and staffing. We have many different and diverse opportunities for those seeking jobs from temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and contracting positions. We have a proven hiring methodology that identifies, recruits, and facilitates a process to enable organizations to hire top talent. Our winning placement strategy centers on delivering value for our clients. Clear communication, deep networks, and recruiters with accounting, financial, and recruiting backgrounds are some of our firm’s characteristics that enable us to maintain our reputation in the marketplace.
Our founding principles are integrity, commitment and results for both the candidates we represent and the clients we serve. Our openings are constantly changing, so there’s always a possibility for everyone!
Click Here for more information about our accounting and financial services for job seekers and employers.
The following are just a few of the job opportunities you will find with a brief description of the opportunities, to view some of our open opportunities, please see below.
Note that responsibilities with opportunities will vary dependent on Client needs.
- Accountant – Payroll, AP, AR, financial reports, budgeting, analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts; Familiarity with GAAP.
- Accounts Payable – Match, batch, code, enter invoices; Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Accounts Receivable – Reconcile statements and transactions, collect revenue, pay invoices; Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Audit – Prepare work-papers for financial statements, audit engagements and provide analysis of account balances, document findings; Degree in Accounting.
- Billing – Process bills, communication with customers regarding billing issues and questions; Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Bookkeeping – Prepare invoices, bank reconciliations, journal entries, general ledger, financial reporting.
- Collections – Outbound collection calls; Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Controller – Monthly, yearly financial reporting, budget, forecast and analysis.
- Financial Analysis – Analyze financial information, assemble spreadsheets, charts, graphs and interpret data.
- Payroll – Maintain, process and reconcile payroll.
- Staff Accountant – Work with general ledger, accounts payable, bank accounts and journal entries; CPA certification is a plus.
- Tax Accountant – Work with tax returns, deductions, credits, financial records and other filing deadlines; Experience with Microsoft Office.
Accounting and Finance Careers
Our proven strategy to identify, recruit and facilitate a process enables us to deliver value for our clients and better career opportunities for professionals.
Our founding principles are integrity, commitment and results for both the candidates we represent and the clients we serve.
|Job Title||Location||Job Type||Job Number||Date Posted||Apply|
|Financial AnalystWH||Knoxville, TN||Direct Hire||106754||12/22/2017 11:17:59 AM||Apply|
|Office ManagerCP||Knoxville, TN||Direct Hire||106745||12/22/2017 8:37:38 AM||Apply|
|Senior Accountant||Maryville, TN||Direct Hire||106699||11/29/2017 1:39:11 PM||Apply|
|Accounting Manager||Knoxville, TN||Direct Hire||106700||11/29/2017 1:31:42 PM||Apply|
|Accounts Payable Clerk||Johnson City, TN||Temp||106693||12/12/2017 11:01:01 AM||Apply|
|Internal Auditor – Accounting||Knoxville, TN||Temp||106666||11/29/2017 2:12:35 PM||Apply|
|Digital Media Specialist||Knoxville, TN||Direct Hire||106581||11/29/2017 1:34:21 PM||Apply|
|Bookkeeper/ Accountant (Retail)||Knoxville, TN||Temp||106578||11/29/2017 1:34:47 PM||Apply|
|Office Manager – Manufacturing||Knoxville, TN||Temp||106568||11/29/2017 1:37:52 PM||Apply|
|Accounts Payable & Purchasing Assistant||Kingsport, TN||Temp||106566||11/29/2017 1:38:14 PM||Apply|