A select group of our recruiters, working under the StaffSource Engineering division, specialize in engineering recruiting and staffing.
We have many different and diverse opportunities for those seeking jobs from temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and contracting positions.
Our openings are constantly changing, so there’s always a possibility for everyone!
The following are just a few of the job opportunities you will find with a brief description of the opportunities, to view some of our open opportunities, please see below.
Note that responsibilities with opportunities will vary dependent on Client needs.
- Applications Engineer – Plan, design and coordinate integration of machinery and equipment, oversee installations, coordinate testing, develop and conduct equipment training programs.
- Automation Engineer – Keep plant equipment and system up and running, troubleshoot and minimize downtime.
- Controls Engineer – Develop application programs, conduct testing, participate in design reviews and provide technical support.
- Electrical Engineer – Design, implement, maintain and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products and systems.
- Industrial Engineer – Determine effective ways to create a product/service, increase productivity, maximize efficiency and manage human capital more effectively.
- Manufacturing Engineer – Plan, direct, coordinate manufacturing processes. Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods. Oversee all areas of manufacturing team.
- Mechanical Engineer – Design, build, install and service mechanical machinery, components and tools.
- Process Engineer – Evaluate existing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to improve sustainability and reduce cost.
- Product Design Engineer – Work with marketing team to design and develop new products.
- Reliability Engineer
- Supplier Quality Engineer – Collect and evaluate supplier quality data to identify process improvement opportunities within supply chain. Create corrective action plans to address process failures.
Our proven strategy to identify, recruit and facilitate a process enables us to deliver value for our clients and better career opportunities for professionals.
Our founding principles are integrity, commitment and results for both the candidates we represent and the clients we serve.
|Job Title||Location||Job Type||Job Number||Date Posted||Apply|
|Project Manager||Maryville, TN||Direct Hire||106813||2/9/2018 10:04:35 AM||Apply|
|Scheduler||, TN||Direct Hire||106789||1/25/2018 1:23:32 PM||Apply|
|Tool & Die||Chattanooga, TN||Direct Hire||106788||1/25/2018 1:36:04 PM||Apply|
|CNC Machinist||Soddy Daisy, TN||Direct Hire||106749||12/21/2017 8:47:50 AM||Apply|
|Product Design Engineer||Dayton, TN||Direct Hire||106713||12/1/2017 9:58:35 AM||Apply|
|Revit Designer (Contract to Hire)||Knoxville, TN||Temp||106631||11/29/2017 1:07:49 PM||Apply|
|Residential Maintenance Technician||Knoxville, TN||Temp||106618||11/29/2017 1:09:59 PM||Apply|
|Controls Engineer||Cookeville, TN||Direct Hire||106421||11/29/2017 1:45:17 PM||Apply|
|Molding Engineer||Lenoir City, TN||Direct Hire||106162||11/29/2017 2:03:16 PM||Apply|