A select group of our recruiters, working under the Southeastern Technology Consultants division, specialize in IT recruiting and staffing.
We have many different and diverse opportunities for those seeking jobs from temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and contracting positions.
Our openings are constantly changing, so there’s always a possibility for everyone!
The following are just a few of the job opportunities you will find with a brief description of the opportunities, to view some of our open opportunities, please see below.
Note that responsibilities with opportunities will vary dependent on Client needs.
- Application Development – Develop, create and modify general computer applications; Analyze information to plan layouts and modifications as well as consult about software system design and maintenance.
- Business Analyst – Identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures; Act as liaison between client and technical organization; Provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Database Administrator – Support database functions, design and code utilities; Train, provide information and resolve problems; Maintain database performance, and administer web server and middleware tools.
- Database Developer – Develop and implement new and existing database solutions; Manage installation, patching and upgrades on database systems.
- Desktop Support – Test and implement application software; Install, customize, maintain, document and support all systems; Excellent verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical individuals.
- Helpdesk – Provide support of desktop PC software applications, maintain equipment, diagnose and resolve issues.
- Network Administrator – Design, organize, modify, install and support computer systems; Administer backup and recovery systems, troubleshoot network issues; design and install LANs, WANs, internet and intranet systems and network segments.
- Network Architect/Engineer – Support network connectivity or related network issues; Design and implement network systems; Troubleshoot issues, maintain equipment databases.
- Security Engineer – Develop, implement, administer information security policies, standards, procedures; Ensure IT environment is secure and complies with all requirements.
- Software Developer – Design, modify, develop, support and install software applications; Provide end user support and development activities including analysis, system design, development, documentation, testing and integration.
- System Architect/Engineer – Support server, storage and application infrastructure.
- Systems Administrator – Install, configure, rebuild, support and troubleshoot servers.
Information Tech Jobs
Our proven strategy to identify, recruit and facilitate a process enables us to deliver value for our clients and better career opportunities for professionals.
Our founding principles are integrity, commitment and results for both the candidates we represent and the clients we serve.
|Job Title||Location||Job Type||Job Number||Date Posted||Apply|
|CAD Technician CONTRACT TO HIRE||Kodak, TN||Temp||106823||2/20/2018 10:13:36 AM||Apply|
|Engineering Manager||, TN||Direct Hire||106812||2/9/2018 8:46:17 AM||Apply|
|Senior Network Systems Administrator||Knoxville, TN||Direct Hire||106766||1/3/2018 1:26:23 PM||Apply|
|IT Manager||Chattanooga, TN||Direct Hire||106689||1/3/2018 9:28:43 AM||Apply|
|Senior Business Analyst||Chicago, IL||Temp||106760||1/10/2018 10:55:22 AM||Apply|
|Systems Administrator||Knoxville, TN||Temp||106752||1/2/2018 9:00:24 AM||Apply|
|Salesforce Technical Analyst||Nashville, TN||Direct Hire||106400||12/11/2017 10:51:55 AM||Apply|
|Pay Per Click (PPC) Manager||Nashville, TN||Direct Hire||106673||12/5/2017 7:48:20 AM||Apply|
|Tier II Help Desk||Knoxville, TN||Temp||106709||11/28/2017 3:12:51 PM||Apply|
|Tier II Help Desk||Knoxville, TN||Temp||106708||11/28/2017 3:10:51 PM||Apply|