When you are placed with StaffSource, you are eligible for multiple benefits.
We provide Bonus Pay to those candidates who show long-term commitment to us. You will qualify for Bonus Pay, paid at your current base hourly pay rate, subject to the following requirements & guidelines:
- Candidate must complete 6 months of continuous service (averaging at least 32 hours per week).
- Continuous service is defined as employment with one employer without a break in service.
- Receive one week Bonus Pay after 6 months of continuous service.
- Bonus Pay will be equivalent to the average number of hours worked during your 6 months of continuous service, not to exceed 40 hours.
- Ability to qualify for an additional week of Bonus Pay after an additional 6 months of continuous service (averaging at least 32 hours per week), not to exceed 2 weeks in a service year.
- A service year is determined by the start date of the assignment.
- Bonus Pay may be used for vacation time, sick time, or any personal time off as needed.
- It may not be used during the last two weeks of your assignment, or after either you or your employer give notice of assignment termination.
- It is not an entitlement, and if not used during the assignment it will not be paid out at the end of the assignment.
We provide Holiday Pay to all temporary employees meeting minimum work requirements.You will receive Holiday Pay equal to eight hours at your current hourly rate once you have met the following requirements:
- Be paid for at least 1,040 hours worked within the preceding 52-week period; and
- Be paid for at least 24 hours worked both in the week before and the week of the holiday.
We offer Holiday Pay for six holidays:
- New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Eligibility will be determined based on case by case, once your assignment starts, please speak with your Recruiter for eligibility details.
Benefits are eligible to employees working 30 or more hours per week. Coverage will begin the Monday following 30 days after your assignment start date.
- Minimum Essential Coverage Plan offered by Loomis.
- Ability to enhance plan within first 30 days of eligibility.
Dental and Vision Coverage
- Coverage offered through Enrollment First.
Information on insurance registration available upon the start date of your assignment.
For further information regarding bonus pay, holiday pay or benefits, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.