Backend Software Engineer (Security)
|Job Location||East Tenn|
|Position||Backend Software Engineer (Security)|
What you'll do
- Architect software for the backend platform.
- Design, implement and audit security best practices on coding and infrastructure.
- Do PenTest on infrastructure and applications, report and work on the resolution of the issues.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug backend software.
- Document use cases, procedures, scripts and programs that belong to a project.
- Analyze, optimize and maintain current IoT Backend software.
- Evolve the current code augmenting their capabilities.
- Support software QA and optimize performance.
- Interface with the firmware and mobile developers and work together on getting the code in place.
- Assess third party software to leverage on our products.
- Assess technology providers.
- Mentor junior developers.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.2+ years of experience working with NodeJS.
- 2+ years on 2 or more of these: Java, GoLang, Python, Rust, C++.
- 3+ years working with AWS Cloud service.
- 3+ years production experience with Relational DB and NOSQL.
- Has ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects at one time to meet deadlines.
- Strong skill set in problem-solving and innovating new design techniques.
- Strong background in code security best practices.
- Strong background in infrastructure security.
- Experience using Serverless technologies (Lambda, serverless framework, …)
- Experience on multithread programming.
- Experience architecting and deploying Microservices.
- Experience leading teams.
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP Protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
It'd be awesome if you had:
- Experience administrating services in production.
- Experience working with internal and external customers.
- Proven experience working with Agile Methodology.
- AWS certifications
- Security certifications (ethical hacker)
- Experience with online payment processing.