|Job Location||Knoxville, TN|
|Salary Range||0 - 0|
StaffSource Technology is working with a Knoxville-based software development company seeking an experienced Business Analyst (BA). The company supports clients throughout the southeast. The company is looking for a passionate BA that is self-motivated, a solid team player, and is committed to making a contribution to the company and their clients.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Understand business practices and procedures to facilitate the design, development, and rollout of software functionality.
- Define and maintain automated workflow processes.
- Prepare requirement specifications and test plans for new functions to be developed or current functions upgraded or enhanced.
- Assist with data conversion, data validation and the development of test/UAT scripts.
- Provide project management support for development team, including planning and documentation, for the life cycle of each project.
- Additional project management tasks include the analysis of product capabilities, follow-up on commitments, research questions from development groups, arrange review sessions with development team, and troubleshoot project problems.
- Proactively provide oversight for the system and its users. Monitor service and performance, incidents, and root cause analysis.
Create system documentation for internal use and for end-user training and reference.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in Business Analysis
- Strong experience with software testing, including unit, integration and user acceptance training
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience in Project Management and short/long term planning
- Strong communication, leadership and facilitation skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience in Agile a plus, specifically SCRUM Product Owner role
- Basic SQL Query skills a bonus
- Experience with JIRA / Bitbucket a bonus
- Experience with Payroll and Fund Accounting a bonus
StaffSource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.