|Job Location||Knoxville, TN|
|Salary Range||0 - 0|
Job DescriptionStaffSource Technology is working with a Knoxville-based software development company seeking an experienced Business Analyst (BA). The company supports clients throughout the southeast. The company is looking for a passionate BA that is self-motivated, a solid team player, and is committed to making a contribution to the company and their clients. Functions and Responsibilities
- Understand business practices and procedures to facilitate the design, development, and rollout of software functionality.
- Define and maintain automated workflow processes.
- Prepare requirement specifications and test plans for new functions to be developed or current functions upgraded or enhanced.
- Assist with data conversion, data validation and the development of test/UAT scripts.
- Provide project management support for development team, including planning and documentation, for the life cycle of each project.
- Additional project management tasks include the analysis of product capabilities, follow-up on commitments, research questions from development groups, arrange review sessions with development team, and troubleshoot project problems.
- Proactively provide oversight for the system and its users. Monitor service and performance, incidents, and root cause analysis.
- Create system documentation for internal use and for end-user training and reference. Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in Business Analysis
- Strong experience with software testing, including unit, integration and user acceptance training
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience in Project Management and short/long term planning
- Strong communication, leadership and facilitation skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience in Agile a plus, specifically SCRUM Product Owner role
- Basic SQL Query skills a bonus
- Experience with JIRA / Bitbucket a bonus
- Experience with Payroll and Fund Accounting a bonus