|Job Location||South Florida|
Knoxville-based software development company seeking a Business Analyst (BA). The company supports clients throughout Tennessee and Florida. The company is looking for a personable and passionate BA that is self-motivated, a solid team player, and is committed to making customers happy with our products.
The candidate will participate in our evolution of using solid practices for setup, rollout and ongoing support of clients.
Functions and Responsibilities
● Understand business practices and procedures to facilitate the design, development, and rollout of software functionality.
● Write and maintain workflow processes, current state and automated state.
● Gather business requirements and produce a client and developer friendly document of the project scope and functions
● Provide project management support for development team, including planning and documentation, for the life cycle of each project.
● Assist with data conversion including data validation; troubleshoot issues.
● Additional liaison tasks include the analysis of product capabilities, follow-up on commitments, research questions from development groups, arrange review sessions with development team, and troubleshoot project problems.
● Proactively provide oversight for the system and its users. Do root cause analysis and formulate solutions.
● Create system documentation for internal use and for end-user training and reference.
Skills and Experience
● 3+ years of proven experience in Business Analysis
● Experience in a customer/client-facing role, using listening skills and diplomacy to gather requirements, answer questions and generally support the client needs
● Experience with software testing, including unit, integration and user acceptance training including reporting bugs, results, and retesting.
● Strong technical writing skills
● Strong communication, leadership and facilitation skills
● Experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
● Experience in Agile a plus, specifically SCRUM Product Owner role
● Basic SQL Query skills a bonus
● Experience with JIRA / Bitbucket a bonus