Business Intelligence Sr. Developer
|Job Location||Knoxville, TN|
|Position||Business Intelligence Sr. Developer|
Southeastern Technology Consultants is working with a company located in Knoxville, TN looking for a Business Intelligence Developer. This individual will be responsible for the following tasks.
- The ability to lead, plan, and organize the Business Intelligence department, which provides cutting edge retail BI solutions for large company
- The BI team is responsible for BI servers, data warehouse (10TB), ETL, OLAP, reporting, project management, production support, training, and custom BI application development for the entire company.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft SQL Server/Business Intelligence products including SQL Server Analysis Services, DBMS, Reporting Services, Excel, PerformancePoint, and PowerPivot.
- Be able to create a Mobile BI strategy for Apple iPad tablet and custom applications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server TAP program
- Be able to create a strategic PowerPivot self-service BI application to aid marketing in analyzing sales quickly.
Qualified candidates interested in this position, please apply below.
StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.