|Job Location||Middle Tenn|
Job Type Full-Time
Location Hendersonville, TN (Primary)
Recruiter Kyle O'Leary (Primary)
Hiring Manager Mark Harper (Primary)
Turnkey Processing Solutions (TPS) is a rapidly-growing company that specializes in complete plant systems for customers in the aggregate, mining, and material processing industries. Due to our tremendous growth, we have an outstanding opportunity for a CAD Designer and System Administrator in our Hendersonville, TN office. This is a newly created position, and relocation is available to the right candidate.
Under the supervision of the Engineering Manager, the CAD Designer and System Administrator performs a variety of design/drafting activities including preparing 3D component models and associated 2D drawings, preparing assembly/manufacturing drawings, establishing guidelines and procedures for CAD data creation, and managing Autodesk Vault. Other duties to be performed as assigned.
· Uses computer assisted design/drafting software (Autodesk Inventor) to develop designs and details.
· Creates and revises production drawings (plan, detail and assembly drawings).
· Create detailed drawings including dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts of the structure or project.
· Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
· Check, mark-up and approve drawings for release.
· Updates Drafting and Engineering Standards.
· Communicates with vendors, field engineers, and manufacturers regarding new and revised prints.
· Maintain notes, design calculations and other documentation (drawings, bill of materials, list of design parameters, and /performance guarantees) for future reference.
· Performs CAD database maintenance and manages the Autodesk Vault system.
QUALIFICATIONS and EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Associate's degree or completion of a technical trade school in CAD, drafting or related field, plus at least five years of related work experience: or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
· Highly skilled in Autodesk products: Inventor, Advance Steel, AutoCAD, and Plant 3D.
· Experience with Administration of Autodesk Vault required.
· Experience in equipment layout for manufacturing processes preferred.
· Experience with conveyors, material handling equipment, or material processing equipment, particularly in the mining or mineral processing industries preferred.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Team player with a positive attitude.
· Willingness to learn new processes and applications.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
· A great place to work with a workforce that is committed to excellence.
· Casual culture with a prominent focus on adding value for the customer while eliminating waste.
· Open-minded atmosphere where new ideas are welcome.
Job Type: Full-time
· Mechanical Design and System Administration: 5 years
· Hendersonville, TN