Call Center Agent (December)
|Job Location||East Tenn|
|Position||Call Center Agent (December)|
Call Center Agents exist to service non-delinquent active status loans and provide a world-class customer experience.
· Attends two-week training class with completion of on-going training courses throughout career.
· Delivers a world-class customer experience by providing the highest level of customer service on every call.
· Handles various types of inbound customer service phone calls, including general questions, complaints, website navigation, payments, escrow, claims, PMI and document requests while also maintaining focus on first call resolution.
· Documents all contacts, verifying customer contact information, reason for call, and resolution.
· Ensures all Call Center SLAs are met and maintained each month.
· Assists new hires during training and orientation.
· Promotes teamwork and overall call center success and works to achieve goals given every month.
· Promotes company image through professional service and actions.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent required, college a plus.
· Computer competency with Microsoft Office and typing skills at minimum 25 wpm.
· Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Experience in a call center environment preferred, but not required.