|Job Location||East Tenn|
Second Shift Position 1:45 pm - 10:15 pm Monday - Friday
CNC Programmer Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Create and modify programs on CNC mills and lathes.
- Troubleshoot and help set up CNC mills and lathes.
- Generate programs using Master Cam.
- Interpret Aerospace drawings which include being proficient with GD&T.
- Background of working with Aerospace materials such as Titanium, Inconel, Stainless steel ect.
- Proficient using standard measurement equipment micrometers, calipers, comparators, ect.
- Ability to manage a project from raw material trough to a completed component.
- Ability to work closely with engineering on any specialty work that they request.
- Utilize and create standards to make tooling and manage cutter choices.
- Provide accurate programs to the shop floor.
- Optimize the machining processes.
- Improve set up time, and develop efficiencies on shop floor.
Candidate must have:
- Two or more years of CNC Programming using Master Cam
- Two or more years working in a job shop environment
Programming Software : Mastercam
Machine Types :
- HYUNDAI Lathes
- HWACHEON 450B Lathes
- HAAS Lathes SL-30, ST-30 & TL-15
- FADAL Mill VMC 15
- HAAS Mills VF-3 & VF4