|Job Location||New Jersey|
Title: Data Processor
We are looking for a team player with strong communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to a fluid environment. Outstanding organizational skills are a must, as is the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Need to have a detail-oriented mindset with experience/understanding of current USPS specifications as it pertains to the Direct Mail industry. Candidate should be proficient in using a Postal presort software, and have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Client database/data file manipulation and quality control checks
- File setup and standardization
- Merge/Purge setup and processing
- Analyze data relative to business rules of a client and Marketing Personalization usage
- Ensure that data processing jobs are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Able to problem solve when faced with unexpected delays or situations.
- Must be able to manage multiple objectives and tasks simultaneously and be able to adjust immediately to changing priorities as set forth by management.
- Must work well in a team environment and have the ability to communicate needs and objectives with all team members in order to strategize together to maintain deadlines.
- Direct Mail, Laser, Digital Variable Printing.
- Proficient in a Postal presort software such as BCC Software.
- Variable Digital Print knowledge (HP SmartStream, XMpie,)
- MS-SQL Server experience (SQL Scripts, SQL Queries, SQL Stored Procedures, Relational Database concepts)
- Strong Direct Mail processing experience (CASS, Presort, NCOA, USPS DMM)
- Technically oriented with a background in the Direct Mail industry