Data Services Engineer
|Job Location||East Tenn|
|Position||Data Services Engineer|
Job Description :
- Looking for senior software professional with 10+ plus years of experience in ETL, Informatica and Data Services/Analytics.
- A proven progression of successful delivery of software applications as an individual and development team lead.
- Should have hands-on experience in every facet of the Data management life cycle.
- Deep understanding of the agile software development cycle and development methodology.
- Ability and willingness to be hands on in software development and technical issues.
- Should act as the Lead Data Modeler on multiple projects.
- Promote best practices for data modeling by partnering with the development teams in the development of application data models.
- Responsible for the design and development of Data Integration processes in support of multiple data migrations and reporting initiatives.
- Experience in Data modeling, Data Integration, Informatica Power Center 10.X, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Tableau reporting and data visualiztion, UNIX, and Linux scripting.
- Interact with UNIX/Windows system administration and DBA groups
- Extensively worked on AWS cloud infrastructure and migrations.
- Exposure to both SOAP based web-services as well as RESTful web-services.
- Complete understanding of Oracle internal architecture, security model, object model, tuning, and indexing.
- Experience in data modeling to support data integration efforts.
- Experience in reverse engineering, deconstructing data models, and data extraction on unfamiliar data stores.
- Experience in integration of various data sources like SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, DB2, Teradata and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to design patterns and structures within semi structured or unstructured data.
- Good working knowledge of Python.
- Experience working in an environment that employs agile development methodologies (scrum, kanban, Rally, Jira etc.).
- Perform advanced tuning of applications and software processes, including customization, problem analysis and resolution.
- Dynamic leadership and agent of change capable of influencing the direction of the organization while maintaining a culture where associates are recognized as important assets to the company.
- Self-motivated, great teammate, action-and-results oriented and exceptional leadership capability.
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
- Well organized, extraordinary communication and presentation skills- effective communicator / presenter to groups of all sizes and levels of management.