|Job Location||Middle Tenn|
StaffSource is working with a client in the Greater Nashville Area seeking a Desktop Administrator/Engineer for a direct hire opportunity. Qualified candidates must have demonstrated experience imaging computers in a Windows environment.
- 5+ years in a Windows environment
- 3+ years experience in a corporate desktop support role
- Experience with Configuration Manager
- Strong documentation skills
- Computer imaging
- Security Patching
- Demonstrated experience with ticketing systems
- Strong understanding of Active Directory
- VPN connectivity troubleshooting
- A good working knowledge of networks and servers
- Customer service
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.