Director of Information Security
|Job Location||Chicago, IL|
|Position||Director of Information Security|
StaffSource Technology is working with a company in the Downtown Chicago Area seeking a Director of Information Security for a direct hire opportunity. This role will perform two core functions for the enterprise. The first is overseeing the operations of the enterprise’s security solutions through management of the organization’s PCI security policies and procedures. The second is establishing an enterprise security stance through policy, architecture and training processes.
- Create and maintain the enterprise’s security architecture design including PCI compliance standards.
- Perform information security risk assessments and serves as an internal auditor for security issues.
- Analyze all garage facilities that accept payment cards for compliance with the PCI DSS and PA DSS.
- Audit locations for PCI standards and needed patching.
- Document network environments at facilities, identify compliance gaps and develop solutions.
- Lead the security architecture and research solution that will better secure our end points and cloud environments.
- Work with field managers, equipment vendors and 3rd party service providers to implement and thoroughly test compliance solutions.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 6 years equivalent work experience.
- One or more of the following certifications:GIAC Security Essentials Certification, GIAC Security Leadership Certification, ISACA Certified Information Security Manager, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security, CISSP
- Extensive proven experience with PCI DSS guidelines and working with financial institutions to achieve compliance.
- Working technical knowledge of Cisco, Barracuda, Fortinet, SonicWALL and other firewall technologies including management and monitoring.
- Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.