Electrical Maintenance Technician
|Job Location||East Tenn|
|Position||Electrical Maintenance Technician|
· MUST HAVE experience in PLC's, Trouble Shooting, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, and Mechanical functions.
· MUST HAVE electrical and technical experience.
· Adjust, repair, and replace engines, fuel systems, hydraulic and electrical systems, brakes, suspension, steering, and transmissions.
· Disassemble and assemble fork lifts, high lifts, etc. and equipment parts using hoists, hand tools, pneumatic and electric tools and instruments.
· Rebuild gear boxes and transmissions
· Repair and maintain CNC Machines
· Clean and maintain equipment, tools, and the general work area.
· Prepare and maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
· Comply with Company policies and procedures.
· Support zero-incident safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations.