|Job Location||Knoxville, TN|
StaffSource Technology is looking for an Enterprise Architect for our client in the Knoxville area. This individual must have at least ten years of IT experience and have excellent communication skills with both technical and business professionals.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the enterprise architecture model
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects
- Establish and maintain a high level of business engagement; to inspire confidence in delivery and co-operation between IT, end users and business management
- Develop and maintain an Enterprise Architecture which is aligned to the overall IT roadmap
- Assist in implementation planning and capacity management, optimizing the platform for performance, reliability and cost
- Lead the identification and analysis of enterprise business drivers to develop enterprise architecture requirements
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.