Full Stack Engineer (8)
|Position||Full Stack Engineer (8)|
The Full Stack Engineer will work on everything from customer-facing web and mobile applications using cutting-edge open source frameworks, to highly-available RESTful services, to back-end Java based systems using the hottest techniques in Big Data. You'll bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: node.js, Java, AngularJS, React, Python, REST, JSON, XML, Ruby, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, relational databases, Hadoop, Chef, Maven, iOS, Android, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Work alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools.
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years experience in software development
- At least 5 years experience in Java
- At least 3 years experience in Spring
- At least 2 years REST/web services experience
- At least 1 years experience in AngularJS
- At least 3 years experience in RDBMS
- At least 3 years experience in Agile practices