|Job Location||Middle Tenn|
The ideal candidate will be familiar with process instrumentation and controls (I&C) and standard supervisory control and data acquisition system (SCADA) architecture and hardware. The incumbent must be able to analyze and generate solutions to a variety of control system projects using programmable data acquisition and controller systems utilizing Rockwell Automation platform. Mid-to-Senior level positions may lead a team of engineers.
- Must work within a multi-discipline engineering organization involving electro-mechanical systems.
- Performs conceptual process control systems design, determination of process control system strategy, design of assembled programming, preparation of bills of material and cost estimates.
- Assist other senior or Principal Engineers on projects and other related duties as assigned.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required (entry-level positions).
- Master’s degree or equivalent preferred (mid-to-senior level positions).
- Experience with Rockwell Automation products hardware and software product suites (ControlLogix, Logix 5000, FT View, FT Historian and FT VantagePoint.) experience preferred.
- Professional Engineer certification preferred.
- DOE Q-Clearance preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with conflicts and stressful situations.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint.