Information Governance Specialist
|Job Location||Middle Tenn|
|Position||Information Governance Specialist|
StaffSource is seeking an Information Governance Specialist for a direct hire opportunity in the Greater Nashville Area. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and over 5 years of IT Project Management experience.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Data processing experience
- Demonstrated success in project management
- Knowledge with Information Governance and compliance
- Ability to effectively communicate across organizations
- Create documentation and create IT solutions for clients
- Consulting background required
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.