Internal Auditor – IT
|Job Location||Knoxville, TN|
|Position||Internal Auditor - IT|
StaffSource Technology is seeking a Senior IT Auditor to conduct reviews of IT activities for our Knoxville based client. In developing an understanding of the Company’s overall information technology position, the Senior Auditor-IT will need the skill sets possessed by the “traditional” information technology auditor, as well as a good understanding of the SAP applications employed by the Company.
“Traditional” Audit skills will be required in assessing:
• System backup and disaster recovery
• System access and information security
• Program change management
• General computer control environment
• Network configuration and security
• Information Technology operations
Specialized knowledge of SAP is critical due to the system’s far-reaching integrated nature. Issues related specifically to SAP include:
• Control issues raised by configuration and design decisions
• Business process controls, including access to transactions and system security
• Latest cyber security threats, due to the challenging and ever changing nature of IT risk (be able to apply that knowledge to help identify potential risks to the company)
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, or related major required
• 4-5 years of experience in Information Technology auditing or equivalent industry experience
• Working knowledge of SAP software required
• Candidates interested in this position, please apply below.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
StaffSource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.