IT Security Analyst
|Job Location||Birmingham, AL|
|Position||IT Security Analyst|
StaffSource Technology is working with a fantastic company in downtown Birmingham, AL seeking an IT Security Analyst on a permanent basis. In this role, the individual will be responsible for assessing and auditing the company's infrastructure and ensure controls and policies are in place to ensure maximum protection.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a security analyst position within a medium to large size infrastructure environment
- Prior experience performing security audits and assessments as well as implementing new security policies
- Experience with anti-virus and malware
- Networking knowledge with TCP/IP, routing and switches, and network protocols
- Experience with scripting languages
- CISSP, CEH, or other security certifications are highly desirable
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.