|Job Location||Taylor, MI|
StaffSource Technology is working with a company in Taylor, MI seeking Magento Developer. The primary responsibility of the developer will be to develop and support an existing Magento e-commerce website. Qualified individuals must have a 4 year degree with at least 2 years of e-commerce and 2+ years of front-end web development experience.
- Troubleshoot and test website and environment
- Develop reports and create custom modules within Magento ecommerce platform
- Research and recommend modules, specify accurate requirements, test thoroughly with version control
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- 4 year degree with at least 2 years of e-commerce and 2+ years of front-end web development experience
Candidates interested in this position, please apply below.
StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.