|Job Location||East Tenn|
- Interact with product owners to understand and recommend reporting/BI solutions that meet diverse, complex business reporting and analytic needs.
- Work on full lifecycle MicroStrategy development including schema/modeling, dashboards/documents/reports + mobile application development skills.
- Define/develop implementation strategy for newly released features of MicroStrategy tool and/or MicroStrategy version upgrades.
- Recommend, implement and adhere to industry-wide BI best practices and drive for changes to existing processes and/or procedures for the betterment of the organization.
- Recommend and establish governance and control around self-service BI/Analytics considering the evolution of BI Industry's best practices.
- Responsible for all the deliverables and meeting the timelines for the development activity.
- Should have strong development skill and capable of understanding the requirement.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong customer service personality and effective communication (both written and verbal), and documentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and organizational navigation skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Familiarity with Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
- Experience with MicroStrategy 9 or higher.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in MicroStrategy Schema object development, Multi-Sourcing, Intelligent Cubes and other Application Objects
- Functional knowledge of ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, Talend, SSIS, SAS) to move, manipulate and structure data in a manner that facilitates optimized analytics in MicroStrategy
- Understanding of End to End BI/DW Development and Operations Life Cycle
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly dynamic business environment providing direct support to business users
- Hands-on experience in Logical and Physical Data Modeling
- Strong experience in querying raw data, optimizing SQL and troubleshooting SQL
- Experience with MicroStrategy Suite: Architect, Developer, Web, Mobile, Desktop
- Experience in object migration between MicroStrategy projects/environments
- Experience in designing and creating complex MicroStrategy Documents and Dashboards.
- 3-5 years of experience using SAS.
- Functional knowledge on Database like DB2, Oracle.
Minimum education requirement is bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field of study
Strong communication, team and problem-solving skills required. Experience working with technical leads and business owners.