|Job Location||Maryville, TN|
The Network Engineer ensures set up and support communication between business and enterprise grade customers.
Our development team members are encouraged to use their initiative and think outside the square to exceed customer expectations while meeting the needs of the company.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
• Provide advanced support for business and enterprise grade customers.
• Provide support for installers and field technicians.
• Provide technical knowledge and assistance to sales staff
• Assist developers in identifying and resolving router software issues
• Assist customers in designing networks for marine vessels
• Work with satellite providers integrating company services into their networks
• Provide training to engineers in-house and at customer locations.
• Occasional intentional travel to assist in installations for customers.
• Manage IT infrastructure for the company including firewalls, pbx, and network security.
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field required. Masters preferred.
• 2+ years of experience.
• Proven experience working in Networking and Support