Office Manager – Manufacturing
|Job Location||Knoxville, TN|
|Salary Range||$18 - $22 Hourly|
|Position||Office Manager - Manufacturing|
StaffSource is working with a Manufacturing Client currently seeking an Office Manager for their office in Central Knoxville. Some of the job responsibilities for this role will include:
• Will work with executive task with regards to scheduling, handling travel arrangements, handling non-priority communications, and report creation.
• Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
• Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
• Will assist accounting staff in day-to-day functions (Must have some knowledge/experience of Accounts Payable and Receivable).
• Will also assist in basic HR and Payroll functions (experience is a plus).
• Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
This is a full time, contract-to-hire (permanent) position running M-F. This position will be paying between $18-$22 hourly starting out, with room for growth depending on prior experience and job performance. Experience in the manufacturing industry is highly preferred. A background in accounting specific roles will also be considered depending on other related experience.
Those interested in this role can apply by sending their resume to email@example.com, or by applying below. We thank you for your interest.
StaffSource/StaffSource Technology provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource/StaffSource Technology complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.