Part-Time Accounts Payable Specialist
|Job Location||Knoxville, TN|
|Salary Range||$15 - $20|
|Position||Part-Time Accounts Payable Specialist|
StaffSource is working with Real Estate company in Bearden area currently seeking a part-time Accounts Payable Specialist for a permanent role.
This person will work between 20-25 hours weekly. Some of the job responsibilities will include:
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
- Distributes signed checks as required.
- Prepares garnishment checks per reports from payroll.
- Acts as liaison between corporate and branch accounts payable departments.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
- Assists corporate financial officers and branch personnel as necessary.
- Prepares cleared checks for storage.
- Assembles and processes overnight shipments to branches.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Performs filing and coping.
Those interested in the role can apply be submitting resumes to email@example.com, or by applying below.
StaffSource/StaffSource Technology provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource/StaffSource Technology complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.