|Job Location||Knoxville, TN|
StaffSource Technology is working with digital marketing company seeking a PHP Developer to join their dynamic team! The company has several locations throughout the United States and is open to the PHP Developer to work in any of their locations. This individual must have at least 2 years of experience in front- and back-end web development. Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- Lead product strategy for next generation feature
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maintain existing web tools and create new ones
- Architect, design, deploy and maintain internal web application
- Contribute to the full application cycle: code, test, document, install and support
- Design and maintain database schemas
- Define and deliver custom application development projects
- At least 2 years of experience in front- and back-end web development
Candidates interested in this position, please apply.
StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.