|Job Location||Moorestwon, NJ|
Location: Moorestown, NJ
The PHP Developer is responsible for the specification and development of client-side and back-office software products and applications.Technical leadership is necessary to propose and realize appropriate software and system solutions for customer needs.
- PHP / OBJECT Oriented Programming (C++, Java, Python)
- Maven, Spring, Hudson, Concordion
- ORACLE database
- Windows, Linux, Android operating systems
- Implement solutions compliant with technical strategy, product capabilities and NAM (Network Analysis Module) specific needs.
- Implement software with high quality level to ease maintenance and support.
- Write specifications compliant to customer needs.
- Supply accurate estimation for approval prior to any development.
- Report progress to project manager on a regular basis.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Pre and post-sales technical assistance to NAM Sales & service, as directed.
- Application of processes and related tools, in accordance with Quality department guidelines and the HSE system.
- Build NAM technical expertise, disseminating knowledge, and training Marketing staff, support staff, and other developers.