Product Design Engineer
|Job Location||Dayton, TN|
|Salary Range||$80,000 - $90,000|
|Position||Product Design Engineer|
We are working with a client who is seeking an experienced Product Developer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of hands-on product development experience working within the electro-mechanical industry. In addition to strong communication skills and leadership abilities, we are looking for the following:
• Knowledge of Gates Methodology
• BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical related field
• Strong understanding of agency regulations such as Ui, AGA, CSA, ETL
• Ability to create and open CAD models using SolidWorks
• Familiarity with PFMA processes
• Create and maintain cross-functional team Gantt charts
Candidates interested in this position, please apply below.
StaffSource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.