Quality Assurance Analyst
|Job Location||Nashville, TN|
|Position||Quality Assurance Analyst|
StaffSource is working with a client in the Greater Nashville Area seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for a direct hire opportunity. The Quality Assurance Analyst will work on a daily basis with IT team members, business owners (Accounts Payable, Staff Accountants, Managers, etc.), field employees, consultants and vendors to deliver high quality software to our client.
- Responsible for all levels of testing: system integration, user acceptance, and regression.
- Responsible for test management, regression testing, design, test automation, performance and reporting using Team Foundation Server Test Manager.
- Must be experienced in test engineering concepts including testing principles and concepts, building a test environment, tracking defects and communicating testing status.
- Responsible for testing multiple complex projects ranging from small to large.
- Responsible for assisting Software Development in debugging and defect resolution for both internal and external applications.
- Must maintain an excellent business owner relationship and for some projects be asked to clarify requirements to complete testing.
- Responsible for documenting and reporting issues and resolution.
- Must be familiar with PCI and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Associate degree with 3 to 5 years business experience directly related to the responsibilities.
- At least 2 years of experience in a QA environment, with a proven technical understanding of Microsoft platforms, application development, and web application environments.
- Demonstrated work experience with automated, regression and stress testing.
- Preferably experience with Mercury Quality Center, QuickTest Pro, and Load Runner.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team member.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.