Salesforce Technical Analyst
|Job Location||Nashville, TN|
|Position||Salesforce Technical Analyst|
StaffSource Technology is seeking a Salesforce Technical Analyst for a direct hire opportunity in the Greater Nashville Area. This role will understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades.
- Communicates regularly with the Salesforce Business Owner, IT systems leadership, and other stakeholders to ensure functionality meets needs.
- Understanding of end-to-end software development methodology, agile methodology
- Understand Sandbox architecture and Salesforce application release management
- Maintains high-level familiarity with other IT system /business application capabilities and scope definition to make recommendations about potential integration
- Serves as key liaison with IT technical resources in areas related to system support
- Develops ad-hoc reports as requested by user groups or stakeholders, performs analysis on data as required
- Maintain and communicate system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity.
- Regularly audits data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Maintains updated system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.