Senior Business Analyst
|Job Location||Chicago, IL|
|Position||Senior Business Analyst|
StaffSource is working with a company in the Greater Chicago Area seeking a Senior Business Analyst. This individual will be an integral part of the newly created Project Management & Process Improvement function in the CFO organization. This role will be responsible for leading enterprise-wide business process projects, which are often enabled through technology implementation or upgrades. Qualifed candidates MUST possess Hyperion skills.
- Independently lead multiple complex, high-visibility projects that span various functional areas from project initiation through execution
- Analyze current state processes, recommend future state processes based on best practices and own the execution of such change for business process improvement efforts
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to IT developers for technology enabled projects
- Communicate the objectives and status of projects to the relevant stakeholders during the life of a project, including project plans, status updates, change orders, significant issues and timelines
- Assist with quality assurance / testing of products and solutions
- Assist with development of functional training materials for new deliverables and conducting end-user training, as required
- Sound working knowledge and experience using and applying process improvement best practices /techniques, business analysis and project management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering business requirements for technology implementations
- Demonstrated experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Aptitude for understanding organization operations and culture and the related functional capabilities of implemented enterprise applications (custom and off-the-shelf).
- Familiarity with standard software development methods (SDLC, Agile, etc.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Visio) and an aptitude for technology
- Strong financial modeling expertise
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor`s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Information Systems or other related field
- 2-4 years of consulting experience in business process improvement or finance transformation preferred
- Experience in driving complex end-to-end business process and technology projects
- Familiarity with financial system architecture and experience in software such as INFOR, Oracle and cloud-based applications preferred
- Lean Six Sigma experience a plus
- Project management competency a plus
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.