Software Development Manager
|Job Location||Nashville, TN|
|Position||Software Development Manager|
StaffSource Technology is working with a company in the Greater Nashville Area seeking seeking an experienced Software Development Manager for a direct hire opportunity.This individual will direct a small team in executing development projects with the following technologies: .NET, MS SQL, Visual Basic, Java, HTML, XML, Java Script. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor`s degree in related field or equivalent work experience. Applicants must have demonstrated leadership in delivering projects within budget, on-time, meeting customer expectations.
- Work with users and managers to identify and understand business requirements and technology needs.
- Determine project scope and oversee all phases of systems development lifecycle.
- Create or modify application code to enhance existing programs or to develop new programs.
- Oversee testing and develop fixes.
- Provide training and develop for team.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.