|Job Location||Knoxville, TN|
What you'll do:
- Architect software for the backend and data analysis.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug backend software.
- Design, develop, code business intelligence and big data.
- Document use cases, procedures, scripts and programs, that belong to a project.
- Analyze, optimize and maintain current IoT Backend software.
- Design, develop, test Machine Learning solutions.
- Support software QA and optimize performance.
- Interface with the firmware and mobile developers and work together on getting the code in place.
- Assess third party software to leverage on our products.
- Assess technology providers.
- Mentor junior developers.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience working with NodeJS and Python.
- 2+ years on 1 or more of these: Java, GoLang, Rust, C++.
- 4+ years of production experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases.
- Has ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects at one time to meet deadlines.
- Strong skill sets in problem-solving and innovating new design techniques.
- Strong background in code security best practices.
- Experience using Machine Learning and Artifical Intelligence.
- Experience on multithread programming.
- Experience architecting and deploying Microservices.
- Experience leading teams.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
- Work well on high paced environment
It'd be awesome if you had:
- Experience administrating service in production.
- Experience working with internal and external customers.
- Proven experience working with Agile Methodology.
- AWS certifications
- Machine learning experience (AWS ML, TensorFlow, …)
- GraphDB, DocumentDB and Key/Value DB experience.