|Job Location||Knoxville, TN|
The Senior Software Engineer will act as one of the primary technical leads and central points of contact on large or multiple application with significant impact to the organization. This position is also accountable for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance of our software applications. The Software Engineer will also provide guidance to help develop and improve teammate performance. This position requires extensive collaboration with internal technology teams and vendors to identify, research, analyze and resolve system issues and problems
- Technical Leader for RSC’s SalesForce organization(s)
- Single Sign-On (SSO) Implementation Expert
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel on the team to raise teammate competence and enhance team accomplishments
- Integrate simple to complex applications into DEV, QA and Production environments, the applications can be a combination of in-house developed or vendor-delivered applications
- Develop, implement and maintain the environments by automating deployment and various configurations.
- Active participation in project meetings and provide input to design and implementation of middleware solutions.
- Facilitating the project team in planning, estimating and non-functional requirements on the project.
- Plans, designs, and develops new feature functionality for our software applications per customer or internal specifications
- Adheres and contributes to development policies, procedures, and standard
- Able to represent RSC as technical expert and able to translate technical solutions and information into meaningful and applicable value propositions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or related experience
- Minimum four (4) years of applicable experience within Information Technology
- Experience building applications using advanced programming frameworks
- Experience developing MVC or MVVM applications
- Good knowledge in SOA framework and concepts, Enterprise Application Integrations, Transformations Engines, Web Services and Data Integration techniques.
- Experience with build and deployment automation using language specific build tools
- Expertise with full software development life cycle including functional & technical specification, documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance and deployments.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of management, staff and customers