|Job Location||Johnson City, TN|
Our client, a corporate office located in the Tri-Cities, is seeking a staff accountant. Qualified candidate will have three to five years of accounting experience, and advanced Microsoft Excel skills. In addition, candidate will have a Bachelor`s Degree in accounting or finance. Job duties include:
- Auditing monthly financial statements and analyzing expenses.
- Maintaining asset and liability work papers and balance general ledger accounts.
- Monitor performance indicators.
- Prepare and post monthly journal entries
- Assist the reports and analysis team
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
StaffSource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.