|Job Location||Moorestown, NJ|
$40,000 to $85,000 Annually
Desired Skills and Experience
The major operating systems supported are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server (2008, 2012) and additional support for Mac OS X/Unix/Linux so those skills are a plus.
Knowledge of Cisco products, SonicWall, and a variety of NAS/SAN solutions. Knowledge of a variety of backup software solutions including Veeam and ShadowProtect.
Additional skills in any of the below are a plus:
- Windows Server 2012-2016
- Exchange/Office 365
- Desktop Support
About the Candidate:
- Candidate should feel comfortable taking live customer calls and troubleshooting/problem-solving on the fly.
- Candidate should have the ability to work with customers at their location as needed with supervision and should be able to represent PCS in a professional manner.
- Candidate should have excellent teamwork skills and be able to work in a fast paced, fun environment that promotes working together and learning.
- All candidates are expected to go above and beyond in providing outstanding service to our customers.
- Some entry level certifications will be required to remain in good standing.
- Project Implementation work will be assigned as necessary to encourage learning new skills and developing customer service expertise.
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.