Tier II Help Desk
|Job Location||Knoxville, TN|
|Position||Tier II Help Desk|
Our client is seeking a Tier II Help Desk associate to assist their customers with identifying and resolving issues related to hardware and software. This person will be responsible for having knowledge of an advanced computer technician, excellent communication skills, and a hunger to learn new technology. The ideal candidate will display strong organizational skills, flexibility in a dynamic work environment, and thrive under pressure.
Other important requirements include:
• Firm understanding of Windows and Mac OS
• Knowledge of command prompt and shells
• Office 365
• Ability to perform initial diagnostic evaluation, address technical issues, and provide end user education and instruction
• Resolve issues within the scope and control of the position
• Provide guidance to end users in procedures and policy for the administration and security of both the endpoint and the server
• Refer issues that are not remotely solvable by the help desk technician to the appropriate team resource for resolution
• Track status, inform, and escalate tickets as necessary to ensure compliance to all service level agreements (SLAs) and expectations of Client
• Provide prompt and accurate services with regards to status of Incident or Change requests to our customers.
• Mentor tier 1 staff on obtaining a resolution to the issue
Candidates interested in this position, please apply below.
StaffSource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.