A select group of our recruiters, working under the ARG Professional Staffing division, specialize in accounting and finance recruiting and staffing.
We have many different and diverse opportunities for those seeking jobs from temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and contracting positions.
Our openings are constantly changing, so there’s always a possibility for everyone!
The following are just a few of the job opportunities you will find with a brief description of the opportunities, to view some of our open opportunities, please see below.
Note that responsibilities with opportunities will vary dependent on Client needs.
- Administrative Assistant – Provide administrative support by handling information requests and performing clerical functions; Experience Microsoft Office.
- Call Center Clerk – Obtain and verify client information, maintain clients, answer any questions or concerns; Excellent customer service skills.
- Customer Service Representative – Answer inquires, telephone and email; Excellent communication skills.
- Data Entry Specialist – Prepares source data by compiling and sorting information; Organized, excellent typing skills and close attention to detail.
- Executive Assistant – Provide administrative support and assistance to executive staff; Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Human Resources Assistant – Support HR Department, schedules appointments, maintains records and assist with projects; Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal – Assist and provide legal support to legal professionals, help prepare for trials and court proceedings.
- Marketing – Design and develop marketing campaigns; Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical Records Clerk – Review and maintain records, invoices, orders. Liaison between collection agency, medical facility and courts.
- Office Manager – Maintains office operations and procedures, assist in on boarding process for new hires.
- Receptionist – Answer telephone, screen and direct calls. Greet individuals and direct to correct destination, assist with projects as needed; Excellent customer service skills.
Administrative and Professional Careers
Our proven strategy to identify, recruit and facilitate a process enables us to deliver value for our clients and better career opportunities for professionals.
Our founding principles are integrity, commitment and results for both the candidates we represent and the clients we serve.
|Job Title||Location||Job Type||Job Number||Date Posted||Apply|
|Receptionist||East Tenn||Contract to Hire||0064N00000UHfnPQAT||2019-03-22||Apply|
|Contracts Specialist||East Tenn||Contract||0066100000Th88KAAR||2019-02-12||Apply|
|Data Entry Clerk||East Tenn||Contract||0066100000TidFBAAZ||2019-03-11||Apply|
|Customer Service/ Medical Billing||East Tenn||Contract to Hire||0066100000GBgPWAA1||2017-05-18||Apply|
|Customer Service/ Medical Billing||East Tenn||Contract to Hire||0066100000EVVXIAA5||2017-02-01||Apply|
|Customer Service Representative||East Tenn||Contract||0066100000QBSVuAAP||2018-09-11||Apply|
|Scheduler||East Tenn||Contract to Hire||0066100000TickaAAB||2019-03-11||Apply|
|Office Administrator||East Tenn||Perm Placement||0066100000TiXfAAAV||2019-03-08||Apply|
|HR/Office Administrator||East Tenn||Contract to Hire||0066100000ThozyAAB||2019-02-25||Apply|