- Where do I apply?
There are a variety of ways to apply
1. On one of our websites:
2. Send us your resume
- I can't download the forms that I need to sign, what do I do?
- You do not need to download any of the employment forms.
- You only need to download and fill out the dental and vision coverage form – please note that you are responsible for filling out and faxing this form in to Enrollment First (877-456-4787).
- Please reference back to the “Assignment Confirmation & Onboarding” email sent to you on how to fill out your online employment application.
- Why am I told that my application is still in progress?
When filling out your online employment application, you must make sure to go through the whole application. Make sure that you complete and electronically sign the online employment forms before clicking “finish”.
- W4 Resources
Review the resources below in order to help you understand the W4 form.
- IRS Simulator – Completing Form W-4
- TaxAct – How to Complete Form W-4 to Keep More Money in Your Pocket
- I9 Resources
Review the resources below in order to help you understand the I9 form.
- If I am placed on an assignment, what is the process?
- You will receive an email with a link to our online employment application.
- Complete and submit the online employment application-
- Completion of I-9 Form within three business days of hire is a Federal Requirement.
“Your newly hired employee must complete and sign Section 1 of Form I-9 no later than their first day of employment” – U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services Webpage.
- Completion of I-9 Form within three business days of hire is a Federal Requirement.
- You may be asked to complete a drug screen – it will depend based on employer and job position.
- Once set up in our system, you will receive an email with instructions on how to login to our web portal, enter, and submit your weekly timesheets.
- Timesheet General Information
- Please enter your time on a daily basis for each day you work – indicating time in, time out, and meal breaks
- It is your responsibility to be at work early enough to take care of personal needs and be ready to start work at your workstation at your assigned time.
- The weekly work period is Sunday through Saturday
- Please start and end your work time on the hour, quarter hour or half hour. e.g. 8:00, 8:15, 8:30, 8:45
- Overtime (OT): All OT must be authorized in advance by your supervisor. Please obtain advance approval.
- Please inform your Recruiter of upcoming time off & any unplanned absences
- You will submit your time at the end of each work week – Please ONLY HIT SUBMIT ONCE at the END of EACH WEEK.
- Timesheets must be completed no later than Monday at 8 am EST for the prior week.
- When will I receive my timesheet information?
You will receive an email containing your login information as well as the instructions to your timesheet, one to two days before your start date.
Please note, we cannot complete your setup in our system until we have received the completed online employment application.
- Where do I enter my timesheets?
Access our Employee Web Portal either by desktop or mobile links.
For desktop access, please use – https://staffsource.securedportals.com/portal/employee_login.aspx
For mobile access, please use – https://staffsource.securedportals.com/mportal/login_employee_portal.aspx
Enter your username and password provided to you. Once you are logged, you have the option of changing your password under the ‘Account Management’ link.
- How can I change my timesheet password?
Below are detailed instructions on how to change your login and password information to something that will be easier for you to remember.
• Log into the portal using your assigned username and password.
• Hover your mouse over the Account icon. A drop down will appear click on Account Maintenance.
• This will bring you to the User Administration screen – Here you can change your username and/or your password.
• Once you have made your changes click Update.
• Once you have selected update your new password and/or login will be active.
- When are timesheets for the week available to us?
Timesheets are available no later than Wednesday each week, as new timesheets cannot be completed until the previous week’s payroll has run.
Please remember that your timesheets are due to us by Monday morning at 8:00 am. We cannot have your employer approve the timesheets until you have done your part.
- When is payroll processed?
Payroll is completed by Tuesday afternoon every week. However, your check will not be deposited into your account until Friday. Please reference Paycheck section below.
- How to enter your timesheet - video explanation.
- What do I do if I entered my hours in incorrectly?
If your timesheet has not been approved yet, you may login and edit the hours in the web portal.
If your timesheet has been approved, your approver/supervisor will have to login and reject your hours in order for you to make any edits.
If none of these methods work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to resolve this issue.
- I did not receive an email stating that my timesheet has been approved, what do I do?
You may want to resubmit your timesheet. You receive an email stating that your hours have been approved if your timesheet is approved through the web portal.
If there is an instance where your timesheet is not approved by the deadline, you will be contacted by one of our representatives regarding any potential delays in your paycheck.
- How do I enter my hours if I work the night shifts?
If you are working the 3rd shift, our system will not allow you to enter any hours past midnight. The easiest way for you to enter hours for your 3rd shift is switching the AM to PM.
For example, the candidate below worked from 9:30 PM until 6:00 AM, since the hours they worked go past midnight, what they did was switch the AM/PM.
The timesheet ideally would look like this:
Date IN 1 OUT 1 IN 2 OUT 2 IN 3 OUT 3 Total HRS Expenses Approval 10/26/2014 0.00 0.00 10/27/2014 9:30 PM 3:00 AM 3:30 AM 6:00 AM 8.00 0.00 10/28/2014 9:30 PM 3:00 AM 3:30 AM 6:00 AM 8.00 0.00 10/29/2014 9:30 PM 3:00 AM 3:30 AM 6:00 AM 8.00 0.00 10/30/2014 9:30 PM 3:00 AM 3:30 AM 6:00 AM 8.00 0.00 10/31/2014 9:30 PM 3:00 AM 3:30 AM 6:00 AM 8.00 0.00 11/01/2014 0.00 0.00 Totals 40.00 0.00
However, the timesheet must be modified to in our system as follows:
Date IN 1 OUT 1 IN 2 OUT 2 IN 3 OUT 3 Total HRS Expenses Approval 10/26/2014 0.00 0.00 10/27/2014 9:30AM 3:00PM 3:30PM 6:00PM 8.00 0.00 10/28/2014 9:30AM 3:00PM 3:30PM 6:00PM 8.00 0.00 10/29/2014 9:30AM 3:00PM 3:30PM 6:00PM 8.00 0.00 10/30/2014 9:30AM 3:00PM 3:30PM 6:00PM 8.00 0.00 10/31/2014 9:30AM 3:00PM 3:30PM 6:00PM 8.00 0.00 11/01/2014 0.00 0.00 Totals 40.00 0.00
- How do I enter my billable expenses or mileage?
In the Web Portal
*Please note – Access to enter mileage and/or expenses is not granted to all employees. This is company specific.*
- Hover over Timesheets, Enter Time
- Select correct week’s timesheet
- Under “Other Hours” column, select “+More”
- Select BEXP pay code
- Enter mileage or expenses and attach receipts
- Additional Timesheet Troubleshooting
In order to troubleshoot our timesheet system, please make sure that you have gone through the following:
- Using a desktop to enter your timesheet?
Make sure to use the correct link: https://staffsource.securedportals.com/portal/employee_login.aspx
- Using a mobile device to enter your timesheet?
Make sure to use the correct link: https://staffsource.securedportals.com/mportal/login_employee_portal.aspx
- No timesheet is available for this week?
- If you are starting your new assignment – As soon as you receive logging instructions and password, your timesheet should be visible to you within 24 hours.
- If you have been a contractor and don’t see your timesheet by Tuesday 10 am EST – We may be a little behind in our process, please email email@example.com for a reminder to our team to make those available.
- Unable to enter my timesheet?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org describing in detail the issue, screenshots can be extremely helpful to determine a solution.
- Using a desktop to enter your timesheet?
- When will I receive my paycheck?
You will receive your paycheck the Friday following your first week on the assignment.
- How frequently do we receive our paycheck?
Paychecks are administered every Friday.
If a holiday falls on a Friday, we will adjust the timing accordingly.
- How can I view my W2?
You are able to view your W2 through the web portal. Once you have logged into your web portal – https://staffsource.securedportals.com/portal/employee_login.aspx
- Hover over the ‘W2 Forms’ button
- Select ‘View W2’s’
- Click ‘PDF’ following any W2 forms you would like to view or print
- How can I check my paystub?
You are able to view your pay stub through the web portal. Once you have logged into your web portal:
1. Hover over the ‘Payroll’ button
2. Select ‘View Payroll Checks History’
3. Click ‘PDF’ following any payroll check you would like to view or print
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Am I eligible for PTO?
If you qualify for PTO, it is paid at your current base hourly pay rate, subject to the following requirements and guidelines:
- After 6 months of continuous service (averaging at least 32 hours per week), candidate will receive one week of PTO Pay. Continuous Service is defined as employment with one employer without a break in service.
- PTO Pay will be the equivalent to the average number of hours worked during your 6 months of continuous service, not to exceed 40 hours.
- Once a candidate has fulfilled the requirement above, they will qualify for an additional week of PTO Pay after an additional 6 months of continuous service (averaging at least 32 hours per week, not to exceed 2 weeks in a service year. A service year is determined by the start date of the assignment.)
- PTO Pay may be used for vacation time, sick time, or any personal time off as needed. PTO Time may not be used during the last two weeks of your assignment, or after either you or your employer give notice of assignment termination. PTO Time is not an entitlement and if not used during the assignment it will not be paid out at the end of the assignment.
- Do I have to use my PTO consecutively or can I break it up?
PTO may be used consecutively, or it may be broken up into days/hours.
Additionally, PTO may not be used during the last two weeks of an assignment, or after you, or your employer, have given notice of the assignment’s termination.
If not used, PTO will not be paid at the end of the assignment.
- What steps do I take in order to use my PTO?
• We ask that you verify with your supervisor that you may take specific days off to use your PTO time.
• Notify your Recruiter by email and cc email@example.com the total PTO hours you would like to use for payroll purposes.
• For timesheet documentation, do not enter any hours for those days. Notification to firstname.lastname@example.org is all that is needed in order to process the PTO hours.
• PTO may be used for vacation time, sick time, or any personal time off as needed. PTO Time may not be used during the last two weeks of your assignment, or after either you or your employer give notice of assignment termination. PTO Time is not an entitlement and if not used during the assignment it will not be paid out at the end of the assignment.
- How does holiday pay work?
You will receive Holiday Pay equal to eight hours at your current hourly rate once you have met the following requirements:
- Be paid for at least 1,040 hours worked within the preceding 52-week period; and
- Be paid for at least 24 hours worked both in the week before and the week of the holiday.
- Am I eligible for Holiday Pay?
StaffSource provides PTO and Holiday Pay. Eligibility is based on your assignment and is not available to everyone. For more information, please contact your Recruiter.
- When am I eligible for holiday pay?
- You must be paid for at least 1,040 hours worked within the preceding 52-week period (1,040 hours averages to working 40 hours a week for 26 weeks).
- You must be paid for at least 24 hours worked both in the week before and the week of the holiday.
- Do I have to request to use my holiday pay?
No you do not; we actually keep track of who is eligible and when they are eligible. We will email you the week of the holiday letting you know that you are eligible and will be paid for that specific holiday.
- What holidays are included in holiday pay?
We offer holiday pay for six holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Tell me more about benefits...
– The Loomis Company is the administrator for the coverage, First Health is the network.
– Coverage begins the first Monday following 30 days after your start date.
– A member kit will be mailed approximately 7-10 business days after your activation date. Allow 2-3 weeks, at most, to receive that kit.
Dental & Vision
– Coverage is through Enrollment First.
– Coverage begins the following month dependent on the date you send in your enrollment form, please see below:
– Enrollment form sent in between 1st and 19th – coverage begins the following month.
i.e. Forms sent in January 1st-18th, coverage will begin February 1.
– Enrollment form sent in between 19th and last day of the month – Coverage will begin the a month after.
i.e. Forms sent in January 20th, coverage begins March 1.
- How do I become eligible for benefits?
Benefits are eligible to employees working 30 or more hours over a period of 30 days.
- When will I receive my benefits information?
Information regarding benefits will be sent to you at the start of your onboarding process.
- How to I apply for benefits?
At the start of your assignment you will automatically be enrolled into medical coverage.
If you are looking for dental and vision coverage, we require you fax in the enrollment form (found on your Insurance Information email) to 877-456-4787.
- When will I receive my medical coverage member kit?
For benefits in 2017, a member kit will be mailed approximately 7-10 business days after your activation date. Allow 2-3 weeks, at most, to receive that kit.
- When will I receive my dental and vision coverage member kit?
You will receive a welcome packet along with your insurance cards once eligibility is processed on the carriers end, they will be mailed out in 10-14 business days.
- Can I enroll in medical coverage at anytime?
No – You are only able to enroll in medical coverage at the start of your assignment or during open enrollment.
If you opt out of coverage, you will not have the ability to enroll until you are rehired or the next open enrollment period.
- What if I already have coverage?
If you are wanting to decline medical coverage, you must remember to opt out by calling a benefit counselor at 866-354-1327 or you will be auto-enrolled 30 days after your start date.
You do not have to opt out of dental and vision since this requires you to contact the provider for enrollment.
- How long can I go without an assignment and still be eligible for coverage?
Once you have met the eligibility hours, if your assignment ends you will be able to continue your coverage through the COBRA plan offered by our current provider.
- COBRA Benefits
We offer COBRA for any employees working through our firm that opted in for medical benefits during their assignment.
You will receive a COBRA notice after termination of your assignment. Specific rules and timelines will be outlined in the notice, and you will have around 60 days to make your elections.
Our vision plan does not offer continuation.