Below are some career tips we find to be helpful. Make sure to check our blog and Twitter feed for new tips!
Resumes & Cover Letters
Phone Interview Tips
- Relax, be yourself, and smile during the conversation.
- Use assumptive phrases like “when I begin functioning as the XXXX for XYZ Company…” instead of “if you hire me…”
- Allow the interviewer to lead the conversation. Never interrupt or stray off topic.
- Provide clear, informative answers directly related to the question.
- Without being too aggressive, close the conversation with asking when you should expect to meet face to face.