Resumes & Cover Letters
- Resume Do’s and Don’ts – Know how to write a strong resume that will help you stand out!
- Ins & Outs of Cover Letters – Tips to write an engaging cover letter to impress.
- Educate yourself with the company before your interview.
- First Impressions – Learn techniques to help make a great first impression.
- Interview Attire – Learn what is acceptable for a professional interview.
- Interview Do’s and Don’ts – Best tips for having a successful job interview.
Phone Interview Tips
- Relax, be yourself, and smile during the conversation.
- Use assumptive phrases like “when I begin functioning as the XXXX for XYZ Company…” instead of “if you hire me…”
- Allow the interviewer to lead the conversation. Never interrupt or stray off topic.
- Provide clear, informative answers directly related to the question.
- Without being too aggressive, close the conversation with asking when you should expect to meet face to face.